Screen printing involves pushing ink onto the fabric through a stencil, while Direct to Garment (DTG) is a modernized method of printing that uses a printer to apply the ink directly to the t-shirt.
- Great for printing bold t-shirts designs
- Can do multiple colours but set up involves more labour
- Perfect for larger batches of custom designs on MANY different substrates i.e. t-shirts, hoodies, joggers, umbrella, bags and more
- Can print multiple special effects
- Print thousands in a day!
- Allows for thicker deposit of ink providing vibrant prints
- Other processes involved i.e. making the screens
Direct to garment printing:
- Fantastic for detailed t-shirt designs
- Great for designs with MANY colours
- Perfect for smaller batches of custom designs
- Useful for printing to order
- Print full colour photos onto t-shirts with ease
- No screens/physical set up, all artwork is process on PC